OMG! A Wikileak OMG! A Wikileak

This was pretty good n everything

but my biggest laugh came from Woner33 .
I screen capped that.

Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

wow...

Those were the most dimensional 2 dimensional shapes i've ever seen.

Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Samurai Jack > Afro samurai

I liked how you made up for the stick with having an excellent story. Also, i dont have anything against sticks so i love this. Awesome work.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

you get a 5

and a pat on the back. It's ok big guy! sometimes those other boys just get so caught up in an idea they lose track of what's REALLY important (Y-O-U)
I mean, your cartoons are so deep and moving and are beautifully animated, maybe they were afraid to ask you, you know? I mean, if i was making a silly collab about africans I'd be afraid to go up to one of the most talented artists on newgrounds and say "HEY- uh... HEY man, we're doin this silly little slightly racist thing and we were wondering if you would want to submit something?" cause if you said NO it would be embarrassing to the point that they might start to second guess themselves and all the work they do, ya know? Then there would be this awkward tension, like your the Alpha dog around newgrounds, and they just have to watch what they say around you. Then the friendship could deteriorate from there. This way there may be a little grudge for a while, but, you'll come around, they'll say sorry and you'll all make the BIGGEST BESTEST COLLAB EVAAAAA OMGLOL!!!
what im tryin to say is tell the Biebs to call me, that song is, like, about me and i just KNOW he wants to know he finally found me.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Catch 22

Man that was some epic fickung action, so fluid and well choreographed (?)
and it was pretty funny too. and nice credits. what an awesome thing you have created.

Swingers Collab Swingers Collab

There he is!

There's my Newgrounds! missed you <3

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

holy effing eff

that made my wiener bleed.

Madness Dance Party 2 Madness Dance Party 2

IT IS NOW

it is now a happy madness day :)

Charles Bronson Madness Charles Bronson Madness

the flailing limbs

they made me LOL

along with how gingerly he puts the gun in the stroller

Osukä Demo Reel 2010 Osukä Demo Reel 2010

congratulations!

its nice to see an NGer im familiar with doing commercial work. you're 3d renderings are really impressive, i love the gigantor.

Osuka responds: